Monday, April 23, 2012

week 6: Making healthy food choices in the real world.

Hello everyone and welcome to week 6.  How is everyone doing so far?  Today we’re going to talk about making healthy food choices in the real world.  For me this is one of the hardest things that I'm dealing with.  I go out on weekends and usually eat out a lot.  I also usually get breakfast out some mornings before I go to work.  It's so easy to just order all the usual food dishes that you have in the past and not make healthy choices.  I think one of the best things to do is if you're working or going somewhere, to just prepare your own meals.  But that might not always be the most convenient thing to do.      I think it's a great idea to prepare yourself ahead of time.  You all probably have your favorite restaurants that you like to go to.  Go to their websites and look over the menus.  Check out the best options for you and then you'll be prepared.  Making healthy food choices takes time and effort.  Making your own meals and preparing things so that you know exactly what is in them is your best bet.  And remember, sometimes we do slip up and don't make the best choices.  Don't let that derail you from your goal.  You can do this, keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment